This WordPress plugin displays the Tungle.me widget on your WordPress site.
Tungle.me is a personal scheduling application, which lets bloggers publish availability, accept appointment requests, and plan meetings – making scheduling meetings easy.
- Easily schedule meetings with anyone, anytime
- No more double bookings, or time zone mishaps
- End the back and forth of finding a time to meet
- Any users of WordPress can now easily implement Tungle.me on their blogs, thanks to this plugin for WordPress.
Tungle can now instantly become an integral part of your blog and facilitate the connection between you and your audience.
The benefits to bloggers are wide reaching. For example:
- An entire team can be set up with personal scheduling pages to make it easy for readers to book time with them.
- An organization of more than one publisher, all working from different locations, can easily get the entire team on Tungle.me.
- New contributors can instantly be brought into the scheduling loop.
- Issues of double bookings and time zone mishaps can be handled easily, at no cost, and in a way that really helps bloggers save time for the important stuff – creating content.
- Bloggers can gain back all lost productivity due to back-and-forth emailing and phone calls of trying to find a time to meet, all without leaving their blog space.
For more information, please visit Tungle.me.
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Put this file in your wp-content/plugins directory
- Go into wordpress admin->plugins and activate it
- A yellow banner will confirm that the plug-in is activated but needs your tungle.me username to continue, click on the link provided in the yellow banner
- Drag & drop the Tungle.me widget to a sidebar on the right hand side.
- Open the properties of the widget by clicking the arrow and enter your tungle.me username
- You can customize the text that will appear before the tungle.me widget
- Save and you are done!
Contributors & Developers
“Tungle.me WordPress Plugin” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
Fixed class being used for widget title.