Tumblr Ajax Features:
- Display Tumblr posts, photos, videos and audios in a sidebar, post, or page
- Styles to allow for customization
- Widget options
Quick Start Guide:
- After installing the Tumblr Ajax plugin on your WordPress site, make sure it is activated by logging into your admin area and going to Plugins in the left menu.
- Before using the plugin, you must authorize your WordPress website to access your Tumblr account by adding the Widget to an existing Sidebar, and configuring it accordingly.
- Play around with the various styles and options to find what works best for your site.
- In order to change the CSS styles of Tumblr Posts, you can over-ride, using your own Stylesheet, the plugin's default.css mark-up styles