- Fixed the formatting of the description and excerpt
- Import by user is empty by default.
- "Add TubePress link to blogroll?" is Off by default.
- Removed base64 encoding of Paypal donation button. Now appears as normal HTML code.
- Blogroll link permission is added to the settings.
- Added option to set the post/page status (publish, pending, draft, private) for imported videos.
- Added support for image attribute in WP JW Player to allow image preview when using WP JW Player plugin.
*Support for WordPress 3.0
*Fixed a bug in the duplicate video detection function.
*Importing is blocked when TubePress is not correctly setup.
*Fixed links to the plugin's internal pages in warning messages.
*Template Content and Template Excerpt
*Improved remove duplication function
*Added fault handling for wrong setup (Template Content, Template Excerpt and Usage of Custom Fields)
*Fixed Fatal error: Call to a member function fetch() on a non-object in .../wp-content/plugins/tubepressnet/tubepress.php on line 515
*Fixed json decoding to parse large objects, accepting max-results larger than 10
- Complete rewrite of the core code to support WP 2.6 and even later wordpress versions
- Change in the posting structure
- Added page support
- Added player customization
- Added upgrade function for backward compatibility
- And more cool features
- Added option to show/hide related videos inside the player
- Fixed some bugs
- Import single video by id
Added customized adsense
Import the featured videos in youtube
Import your favorite videos from youtube
Multi language support
Import your youtube videos or any user videos
Added tags to category import
- Added new import features from youtube
- Added customized view options
- Added customized video display properties
- Post writing changed, implementing TP code
- Fixed bug when manually posting into wordpress or changing an imported post
Added new video properties
Added Thumbnail view option
Added image format for the average rating
Added default settings
First release of TubePress with basic video import