The Tsuiseki Tracking plugin integrates the Tsuiseki Tracking and Data Analysis system into your wordpress installation. To use this plugin a tracking key is required which you can obtain by registering at our website. Afterwards you will be able to use the Tsuiseki Data Analysis system to analyse your website traffic and detect click fraud (e.g. click robots and click farms) from your traffic sources and react accordingly.
- Extract the
/wp-content/plugins/directory or install the plugin via the admin panel.
- Open the file
tsuiseki_tracking.phpand change the value of the variable
TSUISEKI_TRACKER_HMAC_KEYat line 64 (see http://www.tsuiseki.com/faq.html#2n26).
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Get your Tsuiseki tracking key at http://www.tsuiseki.com and set it either in the configuration menu or in the file
tsuiseki_tracking.phpat line 25.
- Configure the CSS selectors to track the clicks you desire (see http://www.tsuiseki.com/faq.html#2n31).
- If you have any further questions please visit our website for help or contact our technical support team.
Please refer to our official FAQ at http://www.tsuiseki.com/faq.html.
Contributors & Developers
“Tsuiseki Tracking” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.
- Fixing js path
- Fixing some tracking relevant bugs
- Renamed css class to css selector as we are using selector expressions not only class names.
- Updated screenshot and readme
- Added a screenshot from our online demo
- Adjusted the screenshot size to the wordpress.org site (560px wide)
- Changed the link for user registration
- Removed the donate link
- Initial release of the wordpress plugin.