Trivian Widget plugin for WordPress is a plugin to show Trivian Widget to any WordPress Posts or Pages.
Have you ever thought you are smarter than your friends?
Well, don’t think – it’s time to prove it! Trivian is a new and exciting location-based quiz.
Answer tough questions on places near you, follow your favorite places to stay updated and most importantly: earn more points and cooler badges than your friends ever can! You’ll also learn various new things on places that interest you during the quiz.
- Single Sign-On enabled.
- Exciting Quiz game with Lifelife support.
- Reward point and badges.
- My profile view.
- Competitive Leaderboard
Here is a brief getting started guided for Trivian Widget WordPress plugin. Please follow the following steps to have a running Trivian Widget onto your wordpress blog. Visit FAQ page for more detailed documentations.
- Unzip the package and upload contents ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory or else you can directly upload the zip package via WordPress default plugin installer.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Now you can start use shortcodes from business.trivian.com to show widget into your desired pages or posts.
- How to get Trivian Widget shortcode?
To obtain Trivian Widget Shortcode you must follow few simple steps as follows:
1. Goto Trivian.com and Register an account.
2. Once you are loggedin then goto business.trivian.com by clicking link “Business” in Trivian.com footer.
3. Now you can start creating quiz games from “Create Quiz” button.
4. Once quiz is created, you can customize it from the right panel of same page. e.g. Create questions to widget, Create badges to widget, Check list of players you have currently, Upload New logo, Configure color scheme and launch button style.
Contributors & Developers
“Trivian Widget WP” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.
- Fix uninstall script for cleaning up used parameters.
- Version based changes.
- Screenshots and brief guided added.
- Development just started, waiting for reviews and bugs.