With this plugin you can have Instant GPS Tracking for your WordPress site. (Extended version of GEOTAG plugin.).
You can add coordinates to your posts and display maps with these positions.
On these maps you can also display KML/KMZ files or the geotags of the images of your post.
The plugin fits into the WordPress admin panel, is easy to use and can be individually configured to suit your needs.
- Set geographic coordinates for every post or page.
- Add one or more interactive maps to your posts or pages.
- Display KML/KMZ files with your route, your waypoints or your photos.
- Read the geotags from the exif header of the photos of your post and display them.
- Can be configured individually for every post.
- Perfect for blogging via email as you may set the coordinates and options in the post's text.
- One-file-design makes it easy to costumize the plugin.
- Pic up your location by a click on the map or by searching for an address
- Costumize your map style.
- Supports querys to display multiple posts in one map.
- Supports static maps for higher speed.
- Adds maps automatically or by using a shortcode within the text of the post.
- Supports different geographic coordinate conversions.
- Add geotags to your feeds or HTML header.
- Detailed documentation.
- Inspired by and compatible with Ben Huson's WP Geo.
If you have tested the plugin, I would be glad about some feedback at http://www.transportlines.com (http://www.transportlines.com).