Translate This Blog Translator
Allows your users to translate your blog into many different languages. The button is added to the top of every post.
- Upload translate-this-blog-translator folder to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
- Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress.
- If your website is not in English, go to the settings page and select the language from the dropdown menu.
- If selecting a language has no effect, you may want to check the "use valid jQuery" checkbox. (Caution: may cause conflicts with other plugins or themes.)
- If you are using any caching plugins, such as WP Super Cache, you will need to clear your cached pages after updating your Translate This settings.
Compatible up to: 4.0.1
Last Updated: 2014-12-17
Got something to say? Need help?