Toys for Playground allows you to set up development, training, and testing environments in WordPress Playground easily. No Playground API knowledge needed.
Generate a custom WordPress setup in Playground with just a few clicks, including theme, plugins, and the WordPress and PHP versions that you need.
Can be useful for developers, trainers, and testers. Test configurations risk-free, entirely in your browser.
Clone site, theme, and plugins to Playground.
Create a Playground from scratch, with the theme and plugins you want.
Explore any plugin directly from WordPress repository in Playground.
Explore any theme directly from WordPress repository in Playground.
Generate Playground link of your current page for debugging or sharing.
- Use the Add New Plugin in the WordPress Admin area
- Activate the plugin through the Plugins menu in WordPress
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Toys for Playground” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Added Sharer toy
- Added nightly param
- Added uninstall.php
- Minor corrections
- Hidden submenus
- Some usability fixes
- Fixes persistent storage
- Fixes i18n
- Separate PHP files for each tool.
- Corrected and summarized text.
- Added plugin information and images
- More visible directory buttons
- i18n ready
- Added WP 6.3 WP selector in toys
- Added Plugin Explorer
- Added Theme Explorer
- Rewritted the Generator toy
- Compatibility: WordPress 5.9 – WordPress 6.3
- Compatibility: PHP 5.9 – PHP 8.2
- Added Storage option
- Added inactive plugins and themes
- Added WordPress & PHP version selectors
- Added some help texts
- Some corrections
- First version.