The Mojaba® WordPress plugin links any WordPress site with the comprehensive mobile website tool built for creative professionals.
- Provide desktop and mobile users with the best experience
- Works for all smartphones
- Automatically updates the mobile site when you update WordPress
- Mobile users served from the Akamai high-speed Content Delivery Network
- Amazing street-level geoanalytics show where mobile users accessed your site
- Integration with Surveymonkey’s Wufoo Forms for amazing desktop and mobile forms
- Designed for creative professionals, marketers and those who don’t want to program to achieve amazing mobile websites
- Supports a range of content types including YouTube and Vimeo videos, slideshows and more
- Stunning integration with smartphone mapping and GPS gives mobile visitors stress-free tools to immediately find, call or email your office, store or organization
- Special workflow and management capabilities for agencies serving many clients
- Complete QR Code generation and routing support to link the physical to your digital world
How to Get Started:
- Signup for a free Mojaba account at www.Mojaba.com/signup.
- Customize your mobile site and link the WordPress content.
- Download and install the Mojaba WordPress plugin to route vistors between your WordPress and mobile sites.
- Publish your Mojaba mobile website.
- Upload the
torsion-mobile-mojaba-mobile-redirectdirectory to the
- Activate the ‘Torsion Mobile – Mobile Redirect’ plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- How is a Mojaba Mobile Website Hosted?
Torsion Mobile maintains a complete hosting environment with the leading provider of cloud solutions. We also utilize the Akamai Content Delivery Network. All of this helps ensure that mobile vistiors to your site get your content as quickly as possible.
- Are Apple iPads redirected?
No. iPads are considered full-feature devices and can be used to experience your full desktop site.
- What mobile devices / phones are supported?
The landscape of mobile devices is ever expanding. We do our best to maintain an up to date listing of mobile devices. If you encounter a phone / mobile device that doesn’t redirect, please submit a support request.
- Does Mojaba Automatically synchronize my WordPress content?
WordPress content linked by you to Mojaba is automatically synchronized, formatted for mobile users and uploaded to our high-speed delivery systems.
- What Does Mojaba Cost
You can try Mojaba absolutely free and build as many preview mobile sites for review and assessment as you like. Sites published to the public require an affordable subscription. Our plan costs are listed here https://www.mojaba.com/pricing/
Contributors & Developers
“Mojaba for WordPress” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
Mobile visitors to individual posts should now be redirected to the corresponding post in your Mojaba site, presuming you’re using our RSS Feed Element on your Mojaba site.
Updated to include the client-side version of the redirection in the event the caching bypasses the server-side redirection handler.
Misc updates and updated description / FAQ.
Added a redirect tracking variable to be used in Mojaba Analytics, so you know where traffic to your mobile site is coming from.
Fixed bug where if ‘http://’ is not included in the URL, add it to prevent recursive re-directs.