- Fix: a workaround if the function session_register does not exist (as is the case in PHP > 5.4
- Fix: long standing quote issue on forms. It was possible to send a form to the browser with unescaped quotes as values in input fields.
- Fix: an issue that could have Top Quark Architecture fail silently on some Windows servers
- Fix: Big code cleanup. Fixed a lot of code that would have cause E_NOTICE notifications to be thrown. Nothing fatal, but would be ugly if you have WP_DEBUG turned on
- New feature: You can now customize the thumbnail for images uploaded to the gallery. Double click the image to get the Edit Image popup and then make your thumb right there.
- Fix: Stricter type and null checking when adding/updating tables. Affected files are ObjectContainer.php, FancyObjectContainer.php and DB_Object.php, all in lib/packages/Common. Thanks to Simon Jamieson for working on these issues with me.
- Fix: tables are now created with
ENGINE MyISAM as opposed to
- Addition: Containers now have a working batchUpdate method which allows batch updates on a particular column in the table
- Fix: Milkbox now respects .jpeg extension (thanks Shir Madness for breaking things and making me fix them)
- Fix: Errant code in ObjectContainer.php (thanks Sheldon Bradshaw for pointing it out)
- Fix: User Permissions now works on Multisite
- Replaced short <? with <?php (thanks Martin Høegh Mortensen)
- ImageLibrarian problem on windows servers with posix_guid
- Improvement: Bootstrap::packageExists no longer instantiates package - just checks for existence
- Fix: Importer will run postImport on object now even if object didn't change
- Regarding PEAR.php, now checking to see if it exists on the include path, and if it does, use that one
- Added minimized PEAR installation of lib/packages/Common/PEAR.php to allow plugin to still work on hosts within PEAR installed
- Updated Gallery slideshow to use more current SWFObject. Also, displays fallback of primary thumbnail on non-flash devices
- Removed unlicensed code (Monoslideshow)
Fixed ObjectContainer::addObject bug if DB::Field doesn't exist