As with most WordPress plugins, there is two ways of installing this plugin.
- Go to your WordPress Dashboard and login as an Admin
- From your Dashboard go to
Plugins section on the left hand side and select
- Search for
Top Posts & Pages Widget
- Click the
Install Now link and follow the instructions.
- Download the latest version from the download page (http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/top-posts-pages-widget/)
- Extract the zip file and copy the folder "top-posts-pages-widget" into the "wp-content/plugins/" directory in your WordPress installation.
- Activate the plugin from your Dashboard by going to Plugins -> Installed page.