Toopher Two-Factor Security
Toopher's Location-based Two-Factor Authentication protects your website from unauthorized logins.
- replace use of mt_rand() with openssl_random_pseudo_bytes()
- Add pairing reset widget
- Update Pairing and Authentication UI elements
- Fix issue that prevented new users from being added
- Fix issue updating some user settings
- Fix issue when admin updates other user's settings
- Fix issue with XMLRPC authentication routine polling indefinitely in some cases.
- Fix issue with Toopher user-specific options defaulting to incorrect values
- Add uninstall routine
- Add link to settings page on plugin list
- Fix terminal naming issue
Requires: 3.5.1 or higher
Compatible up to: 4.0.5
Last Updated: 2015-6-4
Got something to say? Need help?