- Upload the plugin folder to the
- Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress
- Define your glossary terms under the glossary menu item in the administration interface. The title of the page should be the term. The body content should be the definition.
- Create a main glossary page (example "Glossary") with no body content if you wish to. If you do not create this page then your terms will still be highlighted but there will not be a central listing of all your terms.
- In the plugin's dashboard preferences, enter the main glossary page's id (optional as above)
- There are a handful of other optional preferences available in the dashboard.
Note: You must have a call to wp_head() in your template in order for the tooltip js and css to work properly. If your theme does not support this you will need to link to these files manually in your theme (not recommended).