Spam filer works by checking a user behavior via webserver log file.
- No disturbing users captcha, e-mail verification, and dubious content heuristics
- Easy installation: just copy one file and activate this wordpress plugin
- Invisible to the spammers
- Access to the log file
Log should be in a default apache format.
It should contain at least a two last days data (logrotate is supported).
- WordPress version 220.127.116.11 or later
- Download and unzip a plugin
- Put the tolero_filter.php into wp-content/plugins subdirectory of your blog
- At the administrator’s controls, go to the plugins and activate the Tolero blog spam filter
- Open the Tolero filter Configuration tab and fill the path to the log file
Visit my site: http://tolero.org
Geliştirilmesi gereken bir eklenti. http://www.decorbilir.com/‘a kurdum ama çalışmadı. Destek lütfen.
Contributors & Developers
“Tolero spam filter” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.