To Do List Member adds todo lists and tasks using custom taxonomy and post type to your blog.
The site admin creates the todo lists and each user can track their own progress.
Todo lists and progress bars are inserted into any post or page using shortcodes.
The plugin adds two buttons to the visual editor, one to insert a todo list and one to insert a progress bar.
Screenshots and a more detailed description can be found here: http://www.watchmanadvisors.com/to-do-list-member-wordpress-plugin/
Download the plugin and upload the zip-file to your WordPress blog using the admin backend and activate it.
- Is this plugin multi-site compatible?
Yes, it’s developed and tested for both single and multisite installs.
- Is the plugin using custom post types and taxonomy?
This plugin is very poorly coded and no one seems to be managing it. Avoid it if you can.
Thanks for the plugin
I spent two day trying every thing I could think of and searched out every possible lead for a tutorial.
There is nothing about this plugin that is user friendly and I never got past first base. Nothing.
Plugin does not work with current WP versions.
Currently using it on my site and works great. Operating 3.5 and using optimizepress
Contributors & Developers
“To Do List Member” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Updated and tested plugin to recent version of WordPress core
- Updated unique user login access so the tasks and progress bar uniquely update per user when logged in
- Fixed issues of logged out users having the ability to use task lists and progress bars.
- Updated plugin core to have the task lists and progress bars when presented on a page or post to have the checkboxes simultaneously update at the same time.
- Fixed bugs with progress bar loading in widget.
- Multiple features added for import and export, widget and more
- Added footer link
- Added screenshots
- Updated plugin info
- Renamed to To Do List Member
- Updated for multisite.