How do I set it up?
To install it on your directory, follow these steps:
- Upload the timely-booking-button directory to the /wp-content/plugins/directory
- Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress
Log in to your WordPress site to get started. Then, follow these steps:
- On your Dashboard click the 'Plugins' and 'Add new'
- Search for the "Timely booking" plugin
- Click the Install Now link
Activate your plugin from the widgets menu (Appearance > Widgets admin)
- Once the plugin has been installed, click 'Activate Plugin'
- Under Installed Plugins you'll be able to edit the settings for the Timely plugin. Make sure you use the business name that is displayed on your mini website (e.g. doedayspa)
- Once the plugin has been installed it will be available under your widgets. You'll be able to add the booking button to your sidebar, or add the widget where you like.
Other ways to use the Timely booking widget
- Place for the Booking Button or the Booking Widget in your templates
- Use the shortcode on your Pages or Posts:
- Timely Book Now Button [tbb-button]
- Timely Booking Widget [tbw-widget]