Book consulting calls with Time Slots for WooCommerce
Time Slots for WooCommerce is a WordPress plugin that adds dynamically generated time slots for paid consulting calls. No need for monthly subscriptions to complex online services or cumbersome payment systems. This plugin will enable you to choose the days and times available for your timezone. A dropdown box will be added to the WooCommerce product that you choose, with the available day and time combinations. Now your customers will be able to book consulting calls with you by purchasing that product.
Time Slot Features
- Choose the days of the week to be available.
- Choose the times of the day, 2 times for the free version (up to 10 times for each day on the Pro version)
- Select your timezone.
- Time Slots generates day/time combinations for the next 7 days, on and ongoing basis. (The Pro version includes a adjustable outlook fence that you can increase or decrease to control how many day out the time slots are generated for)
Become a Pro user
Time Slots has a Pro version that adds many additional benefits:
- Include up to 10 times for each day
- Adjustable outlook fence that controls how far out to make available time slots
- Removes booked times slots to prevent double booking
- Creates an Appointment custom post type for each paid booking, and includes a dedicated admin panel where the bookings can be managed.
See plugin installation instructions on the website.
Do I need WooCommerce installed for this to work?
Yes. This plugin needs to have WooCommerce installed and activated
Do I need the Free Version if I have the Pro Version?
Nope. If you have the Pro version, you do not need the free version. Also, if you buy the pro version after you have installed the free version, then uninstall and delete the free version.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Time Slots for WooCommerce” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Compatibilty tested with 5.8.2
- Compatibilty tested with 5.5
- Fixed translation slug mismatch
- Tested with WordPress RC 5.3
- Changed format for weekday to first 3 letters
- Initial version