WPSC Ticketing Module is an extension for Wp-e-Commerce which gives users the ability to add additional fields to their checkout page for capturing specific ticket information, and provides details statistics to monitor sales of tickets. It also enables users to print our a doorlists for the event.
This readme was validated using:
Totally totally cool tool!!
- Upload the folder ‘wpsc_tickets’ to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
Simply copy the new files across and replace the old files saving ones you’ve modified.
- How do I set the ticket module up
- Activate Plugin
- Navigate to -Tickets page in wp-admin
- Select a product category to associate with ticketing module
- Navigate to Settings>Checkout and filter the Form fields by ‘Ticket Form Fields’
- Add additional Form Fields
- How do I get an Attendees page to show on the front end of my site
- Copy the attendees.php file from the plugins folder into your theme folder
- Create a new page though wp-admin and use the attendees template
- presto your have an attendees page
Contributors & Developers
“WPSC Ticketing Module” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.
Interested in development?
Made Module into a plugin for practical reasons.