Thinkalink YearData allows you to use the [thinkalink_yeardata] shortcode to show the current year.
- WordPress 5.8 or greater
- PHP version 7.4 or greater
- Install using the WordPress built-in plugin installer, or extract the zip file and drop the contents in the “wp-content/plugins” directory of your WordPress installation.
- Activate the plugin through the “Plugins” menu in WordPress.
- Use the [thinkalink_yeardata] shortcode anywhere on your website to show the current year.
How do I use the plugin?
Install and activate the plugin, and then use the [thinkalink_yeardata] shortcode anywhere on your website to show the current year.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Thinkalink YearData” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
1.0.1 – 2021-08-29
- Added comments to the code
- Added icon
- Added banner
1.0.0 – 2021-08-28
- Initial release