- Fixed warnings on line 290, 452 and 561
- Updated output of exposure bias
- Added Russian translation files
- Changed URLs for CSS & JS files to fix https issue
- Fixed everything that broke in 18.104.22.168
- Fixed location display that broke in 22.214.171.124
- Fixed warnings when exif item doesn't exist (particularly 'exposure_bias')
- Fixed label removing checkbox not being saved
- Updated language files
- Fixed exposure bias output (to calculate out float value)
- Fixed map size error
- Updated code for checking options & other minor optimisations
- Fixed exposure bias output
- Fixed bug in post options saving/changing
- Included language files
- Fixed PHP warnings on admin page
- Added variables for IDs and classes in EXIF output
- Added option to control EXIF item label display
Fixed show "all" parameter and minor spanish translation fix.
Fixed broken language localisation
Completely rewritten for efficiency and to use the WordPress Settings API. Added flash fired import and display, and map thumbnail display.
Fixed one conditional error
- Removed a bit of debugging that wasn't removed before 1.0.3, was causing the word "Array" to appear after the list.
- Fixed language file location issue
- Added option to turn off autoinsert in Thesis
- Fixed bug for new installs on WP2.9.1
- Added languages directory with localisation files
- Fixed errors regarding foreach and string arguments when no image is attached.
- EXIF added automatically to syndication feeds when Thesis automatic insertion is used.
- Displays message to visit options page if trying to write a post before options have been saved, to avoid PHP errors.
- Fixed detection of image when no image ID is given