Note: For you Jump Start 2.0 beta testers, these changes will only work with Jump Start 2.0-beta3+
- Compatibility for servers still running PHP 5.2 for last update’s edits.
- Fixed some admin page styling quirks.
- When widget area is created from Edit Page screen, it's now initially set to
- GlotPress compatibility (for 2015 wordpress.org release).
- Admin style updates for WordPress 3.8 and MP6 (requires Theme Blvd framework v2.4+).
- Fixed bug with not being able to use
&& operator in custom conditionals.
- Removed deprecated media uploader script.
- Admin jQuery improvements for 1.9 - Converted all .live() to .on()
- Fixed "Dismiss" link not working for notices on some admin pages.
- Fixed any conflicts when activated with Theme Blvd Bundle.
- Added fix for rare PHP warning resulting from
_tb_sidebars meta not being saved properly.
themeblvd_sidebars_post_type_args filter on registered
tb_sidebar post type's
- Added "Sidebar Overrides" meta box so custom sidebars can be applied
while editing posts and pages directly.
- Minor admin styling updates.
- Re-structured how custom sidebars are applied to cut down database
queries roughly 6 to 1.
- Update requires Theme Blvd framework v2.2.1+.
- This is the first release.