2.0.7 - 07/04/2015
- Added extended custom background support to Hero Unit element (for framework 2.5+ themes).
- Added hero unit slider element (for framework 2.5+ themes).
2.0.6 - 05/29/2015
- Renamed "Jumbotron" to "Hero Unit".
- Improvements to Hero Unit (for framework 2.5+ themes).
- Allow layout's first section padding to adjust automatically to height of theme header, when displaying "Transparent Header" (for framework 2.5+ themes).
- Added more button size selections elements with buttons (for framework 2.5+ themes).
- Added two shop homepage sample layouts for use with WooCommerce (for framework 2.5+ themes).
- Added "Small Desktops" breakpoint for Columns element (for framework 2.5+ themes).
2.0.5 - 04/19/2015
- Fixed: Errors with inner elements, when duplicating outter "Columns elements" (for framework 2.5+ themes).
2.0.4 - 03/27/2015
- Added new sample layouts, and improved previous ones (for framework 2.5+ themes).
- Added options to Icon Box element (for framework 2.5+ themes).
- Added options to Content element (for framework 2.5+ themes).
- Added options to Divider element (for framework 2.5+ themes).
- Added "Custom Styling" (background color) options to Jumbotron element (for framework 2.5+ themes).
- Added "Maximum Width" option to Promo Box element (for framework 2.5+ themes).
- Added "Gutters" option to Post Showcase element (for framework 2.5+ themes).
- Added video background support for sections (for framework 2.5+ themes).
- Added responsive visibility options to columns and sections (for framework 2.5+ themes).
- Added Revolution Slider element.
- Modified how you can set the background image sizing with parallax backgrounds for sections (for framework 2.5+ themes).
- Reduced plugin size, by pulling from unified assets directory for sample layouts (for framework 2.5+ themes).
- Fixed Bug: Importing from a sample layout with a slider would import an extra, empty slide (for framework 2.5+ themes).
2.0.3 - 01/28/2015
- Added "Current Featured Image" element.
- Fixed Bug: "Preview Changes" when inserting current page's content into a custom layout wasn't working right (for framework 2.2-2.4 themes).
- Fixed Bug: When editing a page, sidebar layout option would disappear when applying elements from Template or Sample Layout (for framework 2.2-2.4 themes).
2.0.2 - 12/22/2014
- Increased limits on Jumbotron font sizes (for framework 2.5+ themes).
- Fix for using Columns in template footer sync feature (for framework 2.5+ themes).
- Fix for saving "HTML" element within "Columns" element (for framework 2.5+ themes).
- Expanded options for Divider element (for framework 2.5+ themes).
- Reduced plugin size by compressing included sample images.
- Fix to ensure hidden Builder is only inserted when editing pages, needed for Theme Blvd Layouts to Posts plugin to save properly when editing posts.
- Minor security fixes.
2.0.1 - 11/19/2014
- Removed the "Builder" tab from Edit Page screen for better compatibility with WP's Visual/Text editors; builder now shows above editor.
- Fixed issues with "Promo Box" (formerly "Slogan") element after last update.
- Fixed some errors with themes, which aren't up-to-date.
2.0.0 - 11/17/2014
- New interface for editing layouts from the Edit Page screen
- Complete coding overhaul of the Templates (previously "Builder") admin page
- Separation of "layouts" vs "templates"
- GlotPress compatibility (for 2015 wordpress.org release).
- Enhancements for themes with Theme Blvd Framework 2.5+
- Elements: 32 new elements added to layout builder
- Elements: Standard set of display options added across all elements
- Sections: Add unlimited sections for your elements
- Sections: Apply custom background options to each section
- Sections: Apply custom border to top or bottom of each section
- Sections: Apply custom padding to each section, based on viewport
- Sections: Apply custom CSS class to each section
- Editing: Use WordPress's Visual editor throughout builder
- Editing: New sortable options used for many of the elements
- Columns: Complete overhaul of Columns element
- Columns: Add unlimited elements within columns
- Columns: Up to 5 columns, w/unlimited combos of 10-col and 12-col grid system
- Columns: Select at what responsive viewport columns stack for mobile
- Columns: Background display options for each individual column
- Sample Layouts: All new set of sample layouts
- Footer Syncing: Apply template from Theme Options to replace footer columns
- Import/Export: Templates can be exported as XML files, and imported
- Removed: Sidebar layout option removed, use Columns element instead
- Removed: Paginated post grid and list elements removed; pagination can now be applied from standard post list and grid elements.
- Removed: Post grid slider removed; standard post grid element can now be set to display as slider.
- Removed: Post list slider removed; use updated post slider element instead.
- Edits: Enhancements to previous elements, Content, Divider, Headline, Jumbotron, Post Grid, Post List and Tabs
- Edits: Slogan element ehanced and renamed "Promo Box"
Note: Currently, the only theme with Theme Blvd Framework 2.5, is the Jump Start 2.0 beta. We're currently working on expanding support.
1.2.3 - 03/18/2014
- Added Jumbotron element (requires Theme Blvd Framework 2.4.2+).
- Added support for "element-unstyled" CSS class (requires Theme Blvd Framework 2.4.2+).
1.2.2 - 12/11/2013
- Admin style updates for WordPress 3.8 and MP6 (requires Theme Blvd Framework 2.4+).
1.2.1 - 10/11/2013
- Added "Screen Options" tab to Builder interface.
- Added "CSS Classes" advanced option for all elements.
1.2.0 - 06/31/2013
- Added support for WordPress 3.5 media uploader (requires Theme Blvd framework v2.3+).
- Added support for Theme Blvd framework v2.3's Builder API modifications.
- Fixed issue of homepage layout not displaying after toggling WP Reading settings back and forth.
- Improved Builder API functionality and moved here to the plugin.
- Fixed bug with creating a new layout from Edit Page meta box when no current layout is selected.
- Styled Custom Layout meta box to take up less visual space when no layout is selected (i.e. it isn't being used).
- Fixed Layout Information not saving properly from Builder.
- Fixed custom layout selection not displaying on Edit Page screen when no layouts exist yet.
- Removed "Tweet" element. Use Tweeple instead.
- Fixed any conflicts when activated with Theme Blvd Bundle.
1.1.0 - 03/22/2013
- Added Meta Box to apply and edit custom layouts directly from Edit page screen.
- Added support for "Post Slider" when used with Theme Blvd Sliders plugin.
- Minor internal improvements to cut down on database queries.
- Added check so if user designates a "posts page" under Settings > Reading, the homepage custom layout option will not get applied (many people do this by accident).
- Update requires Theme Blvd framework v2.2.1+.
1.0.1 - 12/05/12
- Fixed issues with applying custom layouts to as homepage from Appearance > Theme Options > Content > Homepage.
1.0.0 - 09/07/12
- This is the first release.