Create a ‘Want’ button that drives traffic and sales by automagically linking to a social wishlist on the Facebook Timeline.
You already know that when a customer doesn’t buy something now, there’s a good chance they’ll never come back. By installing the button on your site, you help your customer to remember the item they were looking at, their Facebook friends see the item they wanted and we drive them all back to your site. Can’t say fairer than that!
By inserting just one line of code into a page, post, or template you can integrate The Want App on your site to allow your visitors to automagically add items to their Want list on Facebook.
For more information visit https://thewantapp.com/
Suggestions or Issues?
If you have ideas for how the plugin can be improved or are having issues with integrating it on your site, let us know directly on the plugin page on wordpress.org or my emailing us at email@example.com
- Do I need to register a new account somewhere to integrate this button?
No! Just insert the shortcode with the proper values and you’re done!
- What about my visitors? Will they need to register somewhere?
If they have a Facebook account (and it’s more than likely that they will) then all that they will need to do is authorise the app the first time the click on the button. That’s all!
- Do I absolutely need an image url in the shortcode parameters?
Yes, for now the image url is required. This is the image that the visitor will see in The Want App’s overlay.
- Changed API location to a separate subdomain.
- Added button themes. Possible values for the theme parameter in the shortcode are light, dark, light-box, and dark-box. See the Installation section for more information.
- Plugin Released