The Events Calendar PRO Alarm
Add alarm/alert to iCal feed created from The Events Calendar PRO plugin.
- added class Autoloader, requires PHP 5.3 or greater as autoloader class requires namespacing
- class aliases for users of ECP 3.9 or lower
- renamed directory and class names to allow for PSR 4 loading
- add .pot file for translations
- Tested with WP 4.0
- Update for WP Coding Guidelines - again
- Fix some links, etc.
add_filter to class constructor
- Tested for WP 3.8, works great!
- update for WP coding guidelines
- converted to class structure
- Fix to be backwards compatible.
- Fix for ECP 2.0.9 automatically adding 'None' option to dropdown.
- Bug fix, put (working only with class TribeEventsPro) out of fail function.
- Automatically add required Additional Field, thanks to Barry Hughes (@barrykenobi)
- fail message to admin_notices
- Fixed to work only with class TribeEventsPro
- continuity with fail message
- changed deactivate to warning
- Initial release.
- Thanks to Joey Kudish of tri.be for the add_filter code.
Requires: 3.8 or higher
Compatible up to: 4.1.1
Last Updated: 2015-2-19
Got something to say? Need help?