- Fixed syntax error. Thanks to Bill Hopkins.
- Add query object passthrough for have_attached_image() function.
- WordPress version compat update.
- Fixed minor bug with custom image links via custom fields.
- Added the correct way to grab width & height from the info returned by WP.
- Ahem! Nothing to see here. Making stupid mistakes.
- Added cleaner code for displaying full image contributed by Upekshapriya.
- Fixed problem with img tag ignoring the disable command when using in post image functionallity.
- Minor update for asthetics & added donations box to admin after requests for an easy way to support the plugin.
- Fixed default image problem if used without setting up the admin page.
- Changed custom_img system to use ID of post with custom image instead of attachment ID.
- Added custom field key for use with image order system.
- Minor case-sensitivity bug
- Removed RSS feature due to incompatibilities & major flaws.
- Major overhaul of in_post_image system, including WP thumbnail detector.
- Added a new option to pick thumbnails sizes when using in post functionality
- Added a fix that stopped rel attr from being applied only on default link case. Thanks to Nick Benson @ PressEnter Creative for the fix.
- Added a fix for return/echo support on in_post_image & added a suggestion from Nick Benson to link to large images if they exist.
- Added enclosure support to show the first attached image as a media file in WP RSS & RSS2 feeds.
- Added fix for custom queries via second function parameter.
- Fixed full image size flaw.
- Added a bug fix for the want image tag. Thanks Eduardo Gonzalez for the fix.
- Added have_attached_image() for checking if attached image is available.
- Added a checkbox in options to turn off & on perma functionality for in post image.
*Changed $post to $wp_query->post to allow for the use of query_posts.
- Forgot to add custom width & height for external images.
- Fixed a problem with the option image filename for the alt & title attribs.
- Added getimagesize for external servers.
- Added in_post_image feature for Jake Garrison & fixed changelog numbers.
- Minor bug fix. Silly mistake on options page. Marked height as width on options.
- Minor bug fix. Width & Height if logic.
- Added legacy support to all parameters & added documentation to cover useage.
- Forgot space after default images alt text. Thanks to rougedeals.com for the spot.
- Forgot to return output in alt text, also made mistake in if logic for default title/alt.
- Added more function customisation parameters.
- Added parameters back in for CSS class and img size so multiple calls to the function can be customised since the options page acts as global.
- Minor bug fixes to mistakes that should never have been made in the first place.
- Added support for changeable image alt & hyperlink title attributes.
- Major remodel. Plugin now includes a options page.
- Minor bug fix for default images.
- Added support for adding the rel attribute to the href.Thanks to Dip for the suggestion.
- Fixed a small bug in the custom link feature. Thanks to Jennifer once more for pointing it out.
- Changed the method by which custom field work to one suggested by Jennifer of scriptygoddess.com.
- You can now supply a custom link path for the image to point to.
- If a description is supplied to the image within WP that will be inserted as the image's alt attribute.
- Added image_order option after a request by Steve.
- Forgot to remove my testing comment & cleaned the header a litle. Thanks to Steve for pointing out the bug.
- Added ability to show the full size image if wanted. Suggested by Brian Wood.
- Added the ability to choose an image that is not attached to the current post defined in the post loop.
- Fixed another flaw in the width & height decision system.
- Fixed flaw in width & height checking for custom fields.
- Added the ability to use a custom width & height.
- Added ability to choose a default image to show should there be no image to display.
- Added the ability to output a link around the image.
- Fixed a stupid mistake. Used strict type check for true.