- Fatal error during activation was fixed.
- Compatibility with WordPress 4.1 was marked.
- Serbian translation was added. Thanks to Ogi
- Brasilian Portuguese translation was added. Thanks to André Maito
- CSS fix was applied for compatibility with WordPress default themes: 2012, 2013, 2014
- Minor bug fixes
- Spanish translation update. Thanks to Andrew Kurtis WebHostingHub
- Some English grammar mistake fixes.
- WordPress version compatibility information is updated to 3.8.
- Link to Detailed Statistics page from settings shortcuts is fixed.
- WordPress version compatibility information is updated to 3.5.1.
- Fix for cross-site scripting vulnerability reported by Charlie Eriksen via Secunia SVCRP. 'paged' parameter sent to thankyou_statistics.php via GET request was not sanitized properly.
- CSS update for compatibility with WordPress 3.4;
- Lithuanian translation is added, thanks to Vincent G.
- CSS classes (thanks_quant_for_post, thanks_total_quant_label, thanks_total_quant_value) were added to sidebar widget. Use it to make your widget more attractive.
- Colon is removed from button caption. So add it manually to the button caption, if you need that.
- ShinePHP.com RSS feed box was removed from the plugin Settings page.
- Sidebar widget data could be filtered by category now. Just select needed category from the dropdown list at the widget configuration form.
- Thanks from custom post types are shown in the widgets now.
- TYCB plugin Settings form is updated (check your settings after version update, just in case they were changed suddenly ;) ).
- TYCB Statistics data tab is moved from Settings page to the separate menu item under Tools menu.
- Button image is changed slightly when you hover mouse on it.
- Chinese Simple translation is added.
- Bug is fixed. If button is turned off on the home page [nothankyou] shortcode (if used) was visible in the post excerpt at the home page. Thanks to Whiler for discovering that.
- Turkish translation is added.
- Italian translation update.
- You can use a single global thanks counter button beyond the posts and pages. Place this PHP code <? echo thanks_button('Thank You', true); ?> somewhere on your blog page using theme files and you and your visitors will see it.
- Uninstall cleanup feature (uninstall.php) is added: plugin deletes all its options and database tables .
- Usage of deprecated since WordPress 3.0 staff is excluded. Plugin is fully compatible with WordPress 3.0 now.
- shinephp.com news section is added to the plugin Settings page.
To look on full changes list visit this page.