Override titles, descriptions and keywords with page/post level input for greater control of Search Engine Optimization.
This is a fairly modified version of the all-in-one-seo-pack for the specific situation of using WordPress as a CMS tool first and a blog second. We fixed some quirky duplication of title and meta info as well.
- Override titles, descriptions and keywords with page/post level input for greater control of Search Engine Optimization.
- Auto-generate titles, descriptions and keywords when overrides are not present.
- Helps prevent duplicate content issues.
- Automatically appends tags as keywords when available.
- Makes sure your keywords are unique.
- Page and post level settings are kept when upgrading from the all-in-one-seo pack. You can even downgrade.
You can learn more about the TGFI.net SEO plugin at our website.
You can learn more about this plugin on our TGFI Web Design and Development website.