ELI's SHAREABLE Widget and In-Bound Link Tracking
Place the SHAREABLE Widget on your sidebar to display a link to your site, that visitors can copy to their own site (features easy-to-copy link code).
- Fixed conflicts with the image uploader and opther plugins by not setting POST variables.
- Improved load time and impression counting techniques.
- Added a whole new Widget that makes link sharing easy and customizable.
- Changed the In-Bound Links Report and Widget to order Validated Links by Impressions first and then by clicks.
- Added a freature to Re-Validate All Valid Links with one click to make it easy to clear out sites that don't link to you anymore.
- Fixed link verification to fail sites that are not available when checked.
- Changed the In-Bound Link Report to only show you the Validated Links unless you check the box to see them all.
- Fixed menu icon path and removed debug output for known errors.
- Improved link validation for better compatibility with return links from other blogs using this plugin.
- Fixed the recheck link on the setting page so that it will remove the link from the Widget if it does find a returning link.
- Moved all the Stats to the Stats page except for the Referring Sites list.
- Added a few different options for where to place the Menu Item to the Settings and Stats Pages.
- Fixed the Illegal mix of collations error produced on some servers that defaulted to non-utf8 charsets.
- Minor cosmetic changes to the stats pages.
- Removed the Google SSL search result accomodations that never really fixed anything.
- Fixed the widget to use the new field aliases that were changed in the last release.
- Added a "More Stats" page in the admin with some More Stats.
- Expanded accomodations for Google's new SSL search results to all Domains.
- Fixed a bug that prevented new Referers from being added to the Widget automatically.
- Added a feature on the Settings Page to reset and reverify In-Bound Links Status.
- Added CURL call to fix new verification on servers that do not support file_get_contents.
- Fixed ability to override verification and force a Referer to show in the Widget.
- Added In-Bound Link Verification to validate that a Referer actually has a link to your site on their page.
- Improved the reports and added styles to the stats page.
- Added more error checking to create tables that were not created when you upgraded.
- Added Error checking to create tables that were not created if you upgraded without reactivating the plugin.
- Made some accomodations for Google's new SSL search results so that the link does not just loop you back to your site.
- Fixed option to manually block a site.
- Updated Admin Menu icon.
- Added Plugin Updates section to the right side in the Admin pages.
- Added option to manually add a site to kick off your In-Bound Links Widget.
- Added ability to block an undesirable site from ever showing in your In-Bound Links Widget.
- Changed menu image updater to just direct link so it does not take so long to load the page.
- Grouped Links on Widget to prevent duplication and updated stats page to match.
- Updated Menu, Logo, and Links on Admin Pages.
- Resorted links on the Widget so that it displays more recent Referers first.
- Removed the debug output in the Widget that displays if there was no HTTP_REFERER.
- Fixed bugs in the Widget that caused it not to display the links correctly.
- Fixed bugs in the init so that it would log links to the root directory of your site.
- First versions uploaded to WordPress.
Requires: 2.6 or higher
Compatible up to: 3.4.2
Last Updated: 2012-11-26
Got something to say? Need help?