Adds a video embed shortcode that can be intelligently interpreted by your community’s RSS Feed Readers with graceful fall-back link to post.
If you use any video in your blog posts this is a must have plugin! RSS readers are notorious for not interpreting and/or reading when your blog post has a video embedded in it. What happens is that your reader sees a big blank spot in the post or doesn’t even see a video to begin with!
Don’t lose those valuable readers (and video viewers) ever again! With this plugin it’ll not only insert a video shortcode that automatically adjusts it’s width/height to your WordPress settings but also creates an elegant fall-back solution within the RSS feed itself.
Here is what it does specifically:
Quickly lets you add videos to your blog posts with a click of a button.
No setup necessary – works right out of the box! Install and go!
Embeds shortcode into your post with your video settings! No need to mess with width or height!
Intelligently manages video embeds in your visitors RSS feed readers.
Creates graceful fall-back notifying your readers that there is a video in this post with a link back to the direct post for easy viewing!
Read more about how this impacts you here.
Be awesome and don’t lose any more readers!
- Upload the plugin to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Use the following short code in your post [tentblogger vimeo 000000] (where 000000 is your video ID)
Contributors & Developers
“TentBlogger Vimeo, YouTube, RSS Embed” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- New Image
- Plugin is still not under new development
- New Image
- 3.7.1 compatibility
- Ending development of the plugin
- 3.3 compatibility
- Custom header image
- Resolving a repository conflict
- 3.2 compatibility
- Adding compatibility for YouTube’s new short URL share link.
- Updating the Vimeo embed code to use the WordPress Embed height value
- Updating scripts and style paths
- Initial release