A lightweight, fast loading, and clean looking social widget to capitalize on the “Big 3” on your blog: Twitter, Facebook, and RSS.
A lightweight, fast loading and clean looking social widget to capitalize on the “Big 3” on your blog: Twitter, Facebook, and RSS. Share your tweets from Twitter, your Facebook Profile or Page, and a RSS Feed of your choice.
- Upload the plugin to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Locate the widget in the Widget admin panel and drag to a widgetized area
- Fill out the options and save
Contributors & Developers
“TentBlogger Social Widget – Twitter, Facebook, and RSS” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Ending development on the plugin
- Minor improvements to Twitter feed retrieval
- 3.3 compatibility
- Custom header image
- Failsafe introduced for when the widget can’t contact Twitter or FeedBurner
- New default theme introduced
- Resolving a repository conflict
- 3.2 compatibility
- Custom CSS
- Increased the Twitter feed caching lifetime to pull slightly less frequently. Some users were experiencing a timeout.
- Decreased Twitter feed caching lifetime to pull the feed more frequently
- Added localized verbiage of the plugin’s description
- Upated the verbiage of the plugin’s description
- Localized the “Link” anchor on the Twitter display
- Added a note on how to locate a FeedBurner username
- Added a link to grab a Facebook Fan Page badge code
- Fixed a problem occurring when activating the widget in IE.
- Update to the plugin URI
- Initial release