SEO Sitemap attempts to streamline the sitemap generation process as much as possible. Automatic creation, submission, and daily execution.
This plugin goes as far as possible in streamlining the sitemap generation process so that you don’t have to do much thinking. Install-and-go, no setup required!
- Sitemap includes all posts and pages that are public.
- Homepage is specified to update daily, posts weekly, and pages monthly each which a respective priority of 1, 0.8, and 0.6.
- Plugin will not be used if the blog is set to private.
- It will automatically check your blog for updated content every night for any changes.
- Automatically notifies Google and Bing search engines of your updates!
- Will not max out your PHP memory limit, especially if you have a really large blog with lots of content!
- Lightweight, runs right out of the box, and super simple.
- Upload the plugin to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Locate the ‘SEO Sitemap’ icon in the WordPress dashboard
Contributors & Developers
“TentBlogger Simple SEO Sitemap” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Fixed Settings Problem
- Renamed settings
- Ending development on the plugin
- 3.3 compatibility
- Custom header image
- Fixing an inaccuracy with the ‘lastmod’ date
- Resolving a repository conflict
- 3.2 compatibility
- UI improvements
- TentBlogger single-menu implementation
- Initial release