Repair 404 Errors WordPress Plugin simply notifies you of any page or file requests that a user (or search engine) makes to your blog.
If it can’t find the right file or page it captures that failed request into the plugin so that you can easily go and fix the issue manually.
After you fix the issue you can then hit the Repaired button to let the plugin know that you’ve handled the problem.
Read more here!
- Upload the plugin to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Access the dashboard through the TentBlogger > 404 Repair menu
Funciona bien. Gracias. Saludos.
Contributors & Developers
“TentBlogger 404 Repair” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Ending development of this plugin.
- Adding the Romanian language to the plugin (thanks to Romanian, Web Geek Sciense at http://webhostinggeeks.com/)
- Plugin header
- Admin panel updates
- 3.3 verification
- Initial release