Hi, I’m Sammy! I was born and raised in Tucson, Arizona. I didnt go to college after high-school, but I’m thinking of going to acting school next year. I’m basically looking for new friendships. I decided to make a simple application mostly because I believe Most Hated & Most Loved TOP 10s are one of the fastest ways to describe my self. Its like quick profiling, so people can get an idea about who I am in a second.
If I feel that I cant stand it, I just add it to my list! (Sometimes there is no reason.
For instance, I really dont like Victoria Beckham, and I dont know why:)) If I cant help myself, I just put it on my list! (I love the 80s, what to do?) You can contribute to the list as many times as you wish and share now!!
Best, Sammy, Your Buddy At Heart! www.tellsammy.com
- Ajax Powered Voting
- Tell Sammy Options Page
- Widget Powered
- Complete Visual Integration (No CSS To Configure)
- Dead Easy To Use
- Unzip tell-sammy.zip to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Configure options in the admin screen from the top-level administration menu named Tell Sammy.
- Add Tell Sammy widget to your sidebar from administration menu.
- Write what you love and what you hate the most, either from widget page or Tell Sammy Options page.
- Visit your site and click to vote
Why should I publish my most hated & most loved Top 10s?
It is one of the best ways to express yourself. It’s like quick profiling, people can quickly get an idea of you in 10 seconds. They also contribute to the www.tellsammy.com world totals by voting, thus spreading your most loved and most hated lists.
Why do links become disabled after voting?
Donkeys do the hard work all the time. I think it’s my right to take a break! Links will be enabled again after a short while. Then you can vote again.
How do I add/update my Top 10s?
Using the wigdets page or Tell Sammy options page you can easily modify your lists.