Techslices Traffic Widget tracks the number of unique visitors over a time interval and displays the number on the widget in real time.
The Widget also tracks unique visitors to each pages over the time interval. Its really a simple, minimalist yet effective traffic tracking widget.
- Unzip the package and upload
techslices-widget.phpto your plugins folder, usually
- Activate the plugin
Techslices Widgeton the plugin menu in WordPress
- Get your unique 10 digit code from http://www.techslices.com/traffic-widget/
- Go to the WordPress “Presentation page”, then open the “Sidebar Widgets” page.
- Drag/Drop the Techslices Widget from the widget palette onto the sidebar dock.
- Double-click the Techslices Widget and enter the 10 digit code from Step 3.
- Can the Widget be used without going though the Sidebar Widgets?
You can insert the html code you obtain directly from the link http://www.techslices.com/traffic-widget/ to your sidebar.php if you do not wish to use the Sidebar Widgets.
Contributors & Developers
“Techslices Traffic Widget” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors