This plugin will display a widget in the frontpage of your blog.
It supported an unlimited amount of teams and results. There’s a location management to describe if the match was played outside or at home (useful for sport team)
One can configure how many results to be displayed on the front page. To show all the result there is a link on the front page that opens a lightbox with a table containing
all the results. There is also filters on that table to browse the results more efficiently.
It is also possible to add a specific tag to a post or a page. The tag will be replace by a table containing all the results. The tag to used is [team_results].
The plugin add a new menu item on the administration page to manage the team, the results and the options of the plugin
To see some screenshots of the plugin, visit: http://didoune.fr/blog/team-results/
For more information or suggestions, send an email at lamey.thomas[at]gmail[dot]com
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
teamresultsfolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Activate the widget in Appearance-> Widget
Contributors & Developers
“Team results” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.
1.2: June 2011
- It is now possible to add a table with the results on a page or post using the snippet: [team_results]
- Color for defeat and victory can be modified easily
- German translation added (Thanks to Claus Artz)
- Bug fixing on the admin page of the plugin
For a full list of bug fixing, please visit http://didoune.fr/blog/team-results/
1.1: November 2010
- Modification of the admin interface
- Dutch translation added (Thanks to Ruben Janssen)
For a full list of modification, please visit http://didoune.fr/blog/team-results/
1.0: September 2009
- First version of the plugin