This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Upload the plugin folder
tb-testimonials to the
- Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress
- Click Testimonials menu item and add a testimonial. It's below the Posts menu item. The post title is where you put the testimonial author's name.
- Use the shortcode generator button ( 2 speach bubbles ) in the visual editor to add a shortcode for testimonials to any post or page on your site.
- Activate widget if you want to use it.
- Create a custom testimonial.php if you want to display permalinks differently from single.php.