TAT Contact Form plugin add contact us form or feedback form to any page or post. It does that by replacing
[tat-contact] magic comment with the form’s HTML. User submitted content is sent by e-mail to specified e-mail address.
TAT Contact Form features clean look and feel similar to WordPress’ standard Submit Comment form, yet it is customizable via included style.css.
The following options can be set from plugin’s admin panel:
- View All contact list.
- You can manage contact list like delete operation.
- You can reply to contact mail from tat contact admin option.
- Manage all fields like need to show or not.
- You can select or remove the required option to fields.
- Recipient e-mail address for user contact us/feedback submissions.
- Subject for notification e-mail.
- Message for site admin notification mail.
- Message for notification mail to contact person notification mail.
- Message to show user in case of successful contact/feedback submission.
- Message to show user in case of submission errors.
- You can choose captcha type like number or image.
- Custom CSS.
- HTML5, CSS3 and Responsive form fields.
Please feel free to contact us by visiting support page and leaving your feedback:
- Activate the plugin through the
Pluginsmenu in WordPress.
- Configure options via plugin’s admin panel. Once plugin is installed and activated a new TAT Contact From item appears in General menu of WordPress admin Dashboard.
- Edit a page or post and insert
[tat-contact]to its content.
It may work in the future. But right now it sucks.
Contributors & Developers
“TAT Contact Form” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- initial release;