In order to use this plugin, you first you need to create an account at TailTarget. Go to http://www.tailtarget.com, register your website, and then:
- Download the TailTarget DMP plugin by clicking in the donwload button on this page and save the \'tailtarget.zip\' file
- Unzip the file in a \"tailtarget\" folder in the plugins folder at wordpress. Usually, the path for this folder is \"wordpress/wp-content/plugins/\"
- Go to Plugins screen and find the TailTarget DMP plugin in the list.
- Click Activate Plugin to activate it
- Click on TailTarget DMP on menu
- In the Tracking ID field type your website identification code that was sent to you when you created your TailTarget account
- Save your changes
- And you are done! Now you can better understand your visitors.