This plugin is no longer supported. The tagNpin product has been moved to enterprise version.
You may instead want to try our exciting new Customer Referral marketing product.
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- You can either use the automatic plugin installer or your FTP program to upload plugin files to your wp-content/plugins/tagNpin directory. Make sure the source files reside in this directory.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Visit your tagNpin options (Options – tagNpin) for WordPress 2.3.x, (Settings – tagNpin) for WordPress 2.5.x-2.8.x
- Paste the key you received from http://www.tagNpin.com/ or get it from you tagNpin.com dashboard.
- Configure other options if needed (including location of the rewards tab).
- Test your installation by logging out of Facebook and visiting your blog.
- Get Secret Key and brandid (used in edit module setting) as explained in the following steps ->Go to www.tagNpin.com and login (using information from registration) -> Go to “Admin Panel” -> “Install Plugins” -> “Brand Authentication” ->Note the BrandID and Secret Key
You can find the FAQ and get support here