This free plugin will send you an email when your blog is offline.
How to use:
- Activate the plugin
- Review the auto completed information.
- Enter a new password for tagbeep and you are done.
Thanks for stopping by and I hope you like the plugin!
- Download the plugin zip archive.
- Extract it in your
wp-content/pluginsfolder or upload via admin panel.
- Browse to your plugins section and active the plugin.
- How does it work?
The plugin will register your blog with tagBeep’s uptime monitoring service. After that tagBeep will check your site periodically.
- Will this plugin slow my blog down?
After you register with tagBeep via the plugin, no more code will run on your host. TagBeep will check your site every five minutes by making a request.
- Are there any other alert options?
Yes! You can use email, email2sms, twitter, sms via the manage account button from the plugin.
- Contact me via email:
Contributors & Developers
“tagBeep uptime monitor” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- This is the first public release.
- added fast install