Version 1.6 is now faster, uses less memory, is more robust and above all is extremely flexible. New features may now be added in a future release with minimal risk. Please refer to the change log for further details.
The following new features have been added. This release is all about giving more control to your visitors...
- Hierarchial categories are now supported.
- Child elements can now be dynamically expanded or collapsed by a vistor.
- The table of contents can now be dynamically sorted in several different orders by a visitor.
- All summaries can be dynamically shown or hidden by a visitor.
- Page help is now available to users by clicking the help icon.
- Add option to only show sub pages of the current page within the TOC. This will be handy for using the sidebar widget as a dynamic menu.
- Add option for maximum number of links per page (split list over multiple pages) - toc pagination.
- Allow sort by user defined tag.
- Allow text instead of icons for summary (eg
hide) if no icon summary selected.
- Integrate FAQs and preprocessor help with the WordPress Help system (the help pulldown on the settings page).