Table of Contents is a roadmap for your whole content and helps your readers to locate specific parts of the page to go directly to that section.
Using Table of Contents Block (TOC), you can improve the reading experience, accessibility, page SEO score & help your visitors to easily navigate.
You don’t need any coding to create TOC in Gutenberg. Just install this block plugin & use Table of Content within Block Editor for WordPress.
⚙️ Completely Customizable: You can customize and pick the heading tags which you want to appear on your Table of Contents.
⚡ Super Light-weight: No extra resources used and it’s highly optimized to automatically add Table of Contents inside your post or pages.
🧑💻 Dedicated Support: We’ve an extraordinary support team ready to help you. Ask your questions in the support forum, we’ll get back to you immediately.
🎁 GET ACCESS TO 22+ MORE FREE BLOCKS FOR WORDPRESS BLOCK EDITOR
Get Essential Blocks Gutenberg editor – an advanced blocks library to power up your Gutenberg design experience. It brings stunning blocks including:
- EB Infobox
- EB Heading
- EB Image Gallery
- EB Instagram Feed
- EB Parallax Slider
- EB Dual Button
- EB Typing Text
- EB Notice
- EB Progress Bar
- EB Slider
- EB Social
- EB Team Member
- EB Testimonial
- EB Block Wrapper
- EB Pricing Table
- EB Flipbox
- EB Image Comparison
- EB Call To Action
- EB Button
- EB Interactive Promo
- EB Accordion
- EB Countdown + more coming soon
🚀 BACKED BY A TRUSTED TEAM
This Block plugin is brought to you by WPDeveloper, the team behind the most popular elements library Essential Addons for Elementor (used by almost 800,000+ happy users from around 180 countries).
⚡ SUPPORT & DOCUMENTATION
🧑💻 If you have any more questions, visit our support on the Plugin’s Forum
🌐 For more information about features, FAQs and documentation, check out our website at Essential Blocks for Gutenberg
🙌 JOIN THE COMMUNITY
- 🎦 Subscribe to our Youtube Channel to watch video tutorials on WordPress
- 🤝 Join our Facebook Community & get connected with expert web creators like yourself
- 🧡 LOVED this plugin? Rate us on WordPress Repository
🔥 GET FREEBIES FOR YOUR WORDPRESS SITE
Consider checking out our other WordPress solutions & boost your WordPress website:
🔝 Essential Addons For Elementor: Most popular Elementor addons with 70+ widgets & ready blocks
☁ Templately: Free templates library for Elementor & Gutenberg along with the cloud collaboration for WordPress
🔔 NotificationX: Best Social Proof & FOMO Marketing Solution to increase conversion rates
📚 BetterDocs: Best Documentation & Knowledge Base Plugin for WordPress reduce manual support tickets & improve user experience.
⏰ WP Scheduled Posts: Advanced editorial calendar & complete solution for WordPress Post Scheduling, social sharing, missed scheduled alerts and more.
⭐ ReviewX: WooCommerce Product review plugin that allows users to submit product reviews with multiple criteria, photos, video and more
♾️ EmbedPress: Embed anything and everything in WordPress without any coding
⚡ Flexia: Most lightweight, customizable & multi purpose theme for WordPress
- Go to the WordPress Block/Gutenberg Editor
- Search For “Table of Contents Block”
- Install in 1-click
- Upload table-of-contents-block to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
This plugin provides 1 block.
- Table Of Contents Insert Table of Contents on your posts/pages and enhance user experience on your WordPress website
Does it work with all theme?
Yes, it should work fine with all standard theme.
Contributors & Developers
“Table Of Contents Block” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
1.3.3 – 26/09/2022
- Added: Scroll to TOC position option
- Added: Added TOC sticky position option
1.3.2 – 23/08/2022
- Fixed: TOC Heading issue with wrapper border radius
- Improved: Update controls
1.3.1 – 02/08/2022
- Added: Offset top options
- Improved: Converted style-handler to php for working perfectly with Reusable blocks and FSE
1.3.0 – 24/04/2022
- Added: Animation Option
- Added: Responsive Block Show/Hide option
- Added: Custom CSS Option
- Added: Reset button on few controls
- Improved: Controls and structure
- Fixed: Minor css issues
1.2.0 – 08/03/2022
- Fixed: Issue with Digit text in start of Heading
1.1.0 – 08/02/2022
- Added: Dynamic asset generation for inline styles
- Added: Responsive control
- Improved: Controls and structure
- Improved: Inspector Panel Design & controls
- Improved: Responsive Device Preview improved. Now the preview options synced with the WordPress’s default preview button.
- Improved: Security for asset generation
1.0.1 – 25/01/2022
- Fixed: Some minor bugs
- Initial Release