Tabagile Scrum Board 0.1 (alpha version), is a simple scrum board that will help you, a Product Owner, to deal with your stories, sprints and your team members.
0.1 alpha features:
- All members work as a team to manipulate the list under "Manage".
- Each member can see what's really important.
- Scrum players are in Sync with WordPress Roles and Capabilities.
- You can insert entries as Stories, Epics, Themes, Tasks or Project.
- Tabagile Scrum Board permits you to maintain the relationships between the entryes. That is, an Epic can be a parent category for a lot of stories, for example.
- Set the stories as "Not-ready" or "Ready" and submit them to sprint. Trac it all.
Next alpha release features:
- Entries pagination and a "sort by" the table title names.
- View the entries according by the relationship beetween them(parents and children nodes).
- Request for approval using e-mail on changing the entry status.
- Visualize the graphs for "release burn-down", "sprint burn-down".
- Attach files and documents to the entries.
- Setup the title table names that will be shown in the product backlog list
Tabagile Scrum Board is a variant derived from Abstract Dimension's Todo List Plugin.