Easy payment solution for your WordPress website:
- This plugins provides the syspay payment gateway for WooCommerce
- Accept online credit card payments on your online shop
This plugin provides 1 block.
- Syspay Form Syspay payment form block
- Install WooCommerce plugin on your WordPress site and enable it.
- Then install the Syspay plugin
- Create an account on https://app.syspay.com, to get your merchant credentials for enabling the payment gateway.
- You can configure the payment providers order in the WooCommerce settings.
March 25, 2021
I have tried many different payment solution plugins. This one is really easy to use and provides top payment services for all Europe, at very competitive prices. Worth to try.
Contributors & Developers
“Syspay” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Syspay” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Standalone payment form shortcode added : [syspay].
- Fixed a standalone payment setting issue and an issue on WooCommerce payment form blocking user input after an error occured.
- Fixed and issue between woocommerce payment gateway and standalone payment form.
- 3DSecure redirect uri woocommerce integration update.
- New feature : payment form available as a WordPress block to insert in pages.
- Fixed error that blocks payment selection.
- Change in date validation help text.
- Logo replaced by powered by Syspay Ltd text.
- Payment title change.
- Required settings fields.
- Test mode option added.
- SDK Update: per environment base url.
- Source id configuration added.
- Implemented for WordPress.
- Form validation.