SyntaxHighlighter Evolved Biferno is a plugin for self-hosted WordPress that adds support to Alex Mills’ (Viper007) SyntaxHighlighter Evolved plugin for the Biferno language .
It provides a brush designed to work with the SyntaxHighlighter Evolved WordPress plugin .
- Biferno opening and closing tags are captured
- Variables within double-quoted strings are captured
- Numerical values are captured
- a large superset of Biferno’s function names are recognized
- Custom function names are captured
To be able to use this plugin, you will need the SyntaxHighlighter Evolved plugin installed.
The code is just being displayed raw. It isn’t being converted into a code box or anything. What’s wrong?
Make sure your theme’s
footer.php file has
<?php wp_footer(); ?> somewhere inside of it, otherwise the plugin won’t be able to do it’s thing.
INFO: When you find a that a keyword or a other special word of Biferno is not highlighted. Please write entry into the forum of this plugin. -> Support Forum
- Initial release