Deletes meta data for privacy reasons. The Plugin comes with a settings page and every action can be enabled and disabled for itself.
Today the plugin offers this options:
- delete (or anonymize) E-Mail address of a comment author
- delete (or anonymize) IP address of a comment author
- delete browser agent of the comment author
- delete IP address of a bbPress post
- force user to use secure SSL connection on frontend and/or backend
- hide usernames in the frontend (post, pages, attachments, CPT, feeds)
- hide wordpress version number
- limit blog access to loggedin users
- shortcode to limit content to loggedin users
There will be german language files.
More informations on the official plugin page: http://sxss.nw.am
Upload the sxss Privacy Protection plugin to your blog, activate it, go to ‘Settings > sxss Privacy’.
- How to use the Shortcode
[privacy] Text you want to be visible only to loggedin users [/privacy]
If you want to customize the message that is shown to users who are not loggedin, try it like this:
[privacy info=”Message to non-loggedin users”] Text you want to be visible only to loggedin users [/privacy]
- Other questions?
Use our contact form at sxss.nw.am
Contributors & Developers
“sxss Privacy Protection” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- First release
- Added some functionality
- Added option to limit blog access to loggedin users and a shortcode
- Enable SSL for Front- and Backend seperatly