- Go to http://swiftype.com and sign up for a free Swiftype account. (Be sure to validate your account via the confirmation email we send.)
- After logging in to Swiftype, go to the Account Settings screen and get your API key.
- Install the Swiftype Search WordPress plugin in your WordPress dashboard.
- Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress.
- Go to the Swiftype Search plugin page and enter your Swiftype API key on the first screen.
- Name your search engine, following the instructions on the screen.
- Build your search index by clicking the "Synchronize with Swiftype" button.
See the Demo video for additional details, or email email@example.com if you are having trouble.