Quickly and effortlessly enable 490+ beautifully designed SVG font icons, available on the frontend and backend of your site.
Please consider purchasing the premium version of the plugin if you require support. The idea behind the free version was to give something back to the community. Constantly iterating and supporting a free plugin is time consuming and not sustainable.
With the premium version you're guaranteed a level of support you wouldn't otherwise get. You'll receive top notch support from a full-time and professional WordPress developer.
If your not interested in purchasing the premium version, please register for support on my site. Once registered please post in the respective forum and I will get back to you as time permits. Pro version holders ger priority access to support.
No. These icons are not .png or .jpg format. They are .svg (scalable vector graphics), which means you can scale them as large as you want with out any loss in quality. (really....as large as you want!)
Yes, by adding the 'color' parameter to the shortcode, and then specifying either a hex, rgb or rgba color code. For example :
[wp-svg-icons icon="menu-2" wrap="i" color="#B4DA55"]
The pro version comes with a pretty sweet icon customizer. Not only does this allow you to adjust the size, color and link attribute but it allows you to easily customize your icon without ever needing to remember any of the shortcode parameters or write a single line of code!
The pro version also comes with custom nav walkers implemented, to easily add icons to any of your menu items. This is a neat little feature which allows you to select an icon from a dropdown to assign to your menu directly from within the menu edit screen.
If you buy the pro version you will also receive support and updates for one year, for those times you need to make something out of the ordinary happen.
- Icon customizer to adjust icon size, color, link and more on the fly without writing any code!
- Add icons to menu items directly from within the menu edit screen
- Animate your icons using smooth CSS3 Animations
- Easily generate an icon container to use on your landing pages (with sweet hover effects)
- Premium support for any troubles you may run into, or the times you'd like to achieve something more custom
- Built in widget support for all icons
- No need to write code or adjust shortcode parameters manually in the pro version
- Continuously iterated on and under development
Requires: 3.5 or higher
Compatible up to: 4.2.2
Last Updated: 2015-5-21
Active Installs: 10,000+
5 of 6 support threads in the last two months have been resolved.
Got something to say? Need help?