📰🔌🔳🚗🌽 This plugin causes all SVG image uploads to be processed by SVG Autocrop. The SVG Autocrop service crops an SVG to have a one pixel border on all sides and runs other optimizations to produce the most efficient SVG image. Read more about the technical details of SVG Autocrop on its GitHub page.
SVG Autcrop is a free service but if you will be autocropping more than a thousand SVGs a month, please create your own autocrop server using the SVG Autocrop code. If you do use our service, we would appreciate if you would add a link back to cncf.io from your GitHub project page as a thank you.
Note: The plugin requires also having the Safe SVG plugin activated which enables uploads of SVGs in WordPress and sanitizes them.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/wp-svg-autocropdirectory or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Upload an SVG file to have it autocropped
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“SVG Autocrop” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Fix dependency declaration on Safe SVG plugin
- Disabled error reporting to allow SVG uploads to proceed even when autocrop process fails
- First release