The plugin supports all image formats (jpeg, jpg, gif, png, webp) and HTML structure (img, picture).
Do you use Divi? Do you wish you could use the same lightbox for images that are NOT inserted using the Divi (or Visual) Builder?
Then you’ve come to the right plugin. Simply enable this plugin and any time you link to an image in a page or post using the default WordPress post editor, the link will now open in the Divi lightbox!
No need to load an entirely separate or shadowbox plugin, just use the one your Divi-enabled site is already loading for Divi Builder-controlled content.
You have to buy the Divi Theme to use this plugin:
- Divi by Elegant Themes (affiliate link)
My plugins for Divi theme:
- Surbma | Divi & Gravity Forms
- Surbma | Divi Extras
- Surbma | Divi Lightbox
- Surbma | Divi Project Shortcodes
- Surbma | Divi Remove Project CPT
Do you want to contribute or help improving this plugin?
You can find it on GitHub: https://github.com/Surbma/surbma-divi-lightbox
You can find my other plugins and projects on GitHub:
Please feel free to contribute, help or recommend any new features for my plugins, themes and other projects.
Do you want to know more about me?
Visit my webpage: Surbma.com
surbma-divi-lightboxfolder to the
- Activate the Surbma | Divi Lightbox plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- That’s it. 🙂
What does Surbma mean?
It is the reverse version of my last name. 😉
Contributors & Developers
“Surbma | Divi Lightbox” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Surbma | Divi Lightbox” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
Release date: 2022-05-05
- TWEAK – Code optimization.
- OTHER – Minor changes in desccription.
Release date: 2022-05-05
- NEW – Added webp image support.
- NEW – Added picture tag support.
- TWEAK – Tested with WordPress 5.9 version.
Release date: 2020-01-08
- TWEAK – Tested with WordPress 5.3 version.
- TWEAK – Updated to use a new way to deploy it to wp.org repo.
Release date: 2019-10-07
- Check if page is using Divi Page Builder. Fixes a conflict with the Gallery module.
- Tested with WordPress 5.3 version.
- Tested with WordPress 5.1 version.
- Added minimum PHP version requirement.
- Minor changes in desccription.
- Using simple versioning.
- Minor change in the description.
- My other Divi plugins are added to the description: Divi Extras, Divi & Gravity Forms, Divi Project Shortcodes.
- Tested with WordPress 4.8 version.
- FIX: Lightbox is working even with images, that has query string in the url.
- FIX: Lightbox is added only if link points to an image.
- Initial release.
- First commit to WordPress repo.